The New Year's Outfit That's Sure to Sparkle
It's almost New Year's Eve and I've got you covered on what to wear!
I think that a sequin skirt is the best thing to have in your wardrobe to throw on for occasions like NYE or just a girl's night out on the town! I posted some of my fav sequin mini-skirts below and one shoulder black tops to pair with them which are all similar to what I'm wearing above! Most of these are all on sale right now too! YAY! If you want some more new year's outfit ideas, check out my "5 Days of NYE Series":
In other news, Like to Know it (which is a collective of fashion bloggers) recently published their list of "most purchased products" based on data from bloggers in their system. A few of my favs are:
- This Most Partied-in Dress (I purchased a similar one recently from Nordstrom Rack).
- This dress which was deemed Most Flattering Fit.
- This Best Bauble would be a perfect accessory for your New Year's outfit.
- I've been eyeing this sweater from Free People for awhile and apparently, so has everyone else!
- This suede jacket made the list as a wardrobe staple and I can see why because it's not only versatile, but comes in so many pretty colors!
Want to see more? Here's the full list.
In the meantime, I hope everyone is having a lovely, relaxing week. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard this week and am starting a new workout regimen. Side note: Brazilians really know what's up when it comes to the gym. I'm learning a lot about working out here, which of course, I will eventually share with you!